Saturday, June 15, 2013

This Time It's For Real, Volume 2

SS Johnny was a bit of a disappointment.  I spent most of his performance about a block away, drinking beer at an outside table at Bacchus Wood Fired Pizza.  Which was good.

I got the feeling SouthSide was trying out new material on us Trojans and it wasn't sticking.  Plus, the sound mix was terrible.  I would say "one man's opinion" here, but I turned to Scully and said "The sound's terrible" and he agreed.

This is what it looked like.  The building to the right is where I both live and work.  The small white sign on the side of the building reads something like Troy Dental for Kids, which is the dentist office next to my studio.  On the left is Clement Gallery and Frames, where I have my framing done.  Excellent.

Straight ahead, on the right, about 3/4 of a block, is Bacchus.

Sound is a funny thing.  You could still hear the band pretty well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home