Wednesday, September 03, 2014

I'm Alive! Just So We're Clear

Sometimes I wander into the analytics page Here At The Year and see something that surprises me.  Today what surprised me was 112 people dropping in between 5 and 6 pm.  Isn't that odd?  If that many people dropped in every hour, I'd monetize this motherfucker.

Anyway, I drilled a little deeper into the virtually useless deck of data Google so generously provides people like me and found that the two leading searches leading to a TYOMP hit were "Geoffrey Raymond" and "Dead painters."  Which makes one wonder if people are thinking the wrong thing.

Dude.  Just so we're clear, I'm firmly in the former camp, that being Geoffrey Raymond, and my rough strategy is to kick the bucket at about 85.

Unless you're loaded, nobody wants to be 90.  Who's going to walk the dog?  But until then, I'm kicking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home