Friday, September 19, 2014

The Zenith, Volume 2

What about this one? ...




You have to admit, the tears at the end are pretty strong.  Also, is that guy wandering around in the background a priest?  If so, it would speak volumes about Ms. O'Connor's ripping up a photo of the Pope on Saturday Night Live, of all places, in 1992.


I've been thinking about Christianity a bit.  There's a sign in somebody's yard that's on a route I walk frequently.  It says something like ...

God loved us so much
He gave us His only child.

And I got to wondering, did he really give him to us?  Or was it more like a 30 year lease?  And how hard was that, really?  I mean, it's not like Jesus didn't just pop right back up to Heaven.  And sure, it hurts like a sonofabitch getting crucified (I'm assuming), but still.  I'm less impressed than I used to be.

You're gonna burn in Hell for saying that.
You think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Daave said...

Cue John Lennon's "Imagine"

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home