Monday, November 03, 2014

20000 points

How about my boy Carmelo Anthony scoring his 20000th point last night against the Hornets? There is absolutely no question that the man can put the ball in the hole like few others. And by few others I mean 39, which is the number of NBA players that have also scored 20 thousand or more points.

Defensive deficiencies aside, let's have a moment of salad appreciation for my boy Melo. He came to the Knicks 4 or 5 years ago with a reputation as a spectacular offensive player and, watching him on a regular basis, I have to say that virtually every aspect of his offensive game is better then the reputation that preceded him.

Wow.

In looking back over this post I notice that the voice recognition app chose to write the phrase silent appreciation as salad appreciation. I think I'll leave it that way.

And finally this from the mumbo jumbo department: For a team that plays a triangle offense, which the Knicks do, the number three is obviously an important one. So it's worth noting that three games into the season, the Knicks have a record of two and one.

I suppose it goes without saying that the sum of the squares of the two sides equal, of course, the square of the hypotenuse.

In a right triangle, obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home