Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And, if you're a glutton for whatever...

If you are a glutton for, say, punishment (in this case punishment being defined as me feeding you complementary articles written about me and you then reading them), you can also go here to see "The Annotated Bear" shown and me and "The Annotated Fed" discussed by The New York Observer--one of my absolute favorite newspapers.

What's also fun, as far as I'm concerned, is that the reporter, Lysandra Ohrstrom, casts me not just as the painter of record--my phrase, not hers--but as a pundit! A man with his fingers on the pulse of the street! To paraphrase John F. Kennedy as he spoke to a throng of Germans 20-some years ago: Ich bin Jim Cramer! I should call the Fox Business Network.

One quibble: I'm quoted as saying “... If you’re a short seller you may be having a great year, but you’re still not optimistic,” when I think I said, "Even if you’re a short seller, you may be having a great year, but that doesn't mean you're optimistic about the economy.”

I also loved it when Kennedy said, while hammering the podium with his shoe: Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Now that guy, if I've got it right, was a president.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home