Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Annotated Fed

This is The Annotated Fed...



As you can see, it is not as yet annotated. Check back this afternoon and we'll see what we have then. If you are completely out of the loop, the subject is Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. I love his imperious gaze.

The plan is as follows: Every day I'm out there will be annotated with a different colored pen. This time I'll make no distinction between the general public and members of the financial community. I will spend 4-8 days over the next several weeks getting it annotated and I will then include this painting plus The Annotated Spitzer plus, on loan, my other two annotated paintings (Cayne and Murdoch) in a show in Andes, NY in August.

That said, I will accept a serious offer on the street, or over the transom, or by email (see "contact me" in the right column). A bird in the hand, after all, being what a bird in the hand is.

Or, if you are interested, you can call me at 917 693 9936.

This painting is not available in eBay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home