Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Before I was tired; now I'm angry

It annoys me that no one has thrown any Obama/McCain annotations into the mix. I got one by email from a woman named Megan Green (whose photography, including some of me and Bernanke, can be seen at http://forums.photographyreview.com/blog.php?do=showjournal&j=5 ), so at least somebody has stepped up to the plate. If you don't start sending them in, either via comments or direct email, I will individually call each and every one of you, up to such point as I can identify each and every one of you, and demand compliance right then and right there.

And do you want that?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama annotation:
It is about TIME!

McCain annotation:
Do you REALLY want a century of war???

- Ken Shelby, registered Democrat

1:47 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

In black text for Obama: When I'm through with this country, you'll wish I was a Muslim extremist.

That's all I have for now. I'm out of pith, wit, smart-assiness and downright mean. But I doubt very much you'd call me seeing it's long distance.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home