Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Matthew 19:24

Which reads, as per the King James bible:
"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
And would sure as hell make for a great name for a painting like St. Christopher.

Nobody likes a bit of religious mumbojumbo more than me, dear reader. As you well know.

I mean, hell, I've got a whole series of Saints I was painting before I came upon the mana from heaven otherwise known as the Titans of Wall Street--my current artistic preoccupation.

On an only tangentially related note, if Phil Jackson were to actually take the Nets job, the odds, as I see them, become better than 50/50 that King James, the modern version, comes and plays in Jersey.

And behold ... something-something-something-something.

(you fill in the blank)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home