Monday, June 28, 2010

I've started a second blog

Go take a look. It's called "The Annotated Wall Street Paintings" and can be seen here.

Blog is the wrong word. But I needed a place where people could just take a look at the images without getting bogged down in the sludge that is The Year of Magical Painting (Season Five coming to a theatre near you on July 4th).

Look also at the format. I am thinking of changing TYOMP over to that format. Embedded in this notion is also a switch to a newer Blogger.com program with a lot more options regarding design and function.

Left unsaid is the brassy taste I get in my mouth when I think about making such a switch. The taste? It's unalloyed horror. What if I push the wrong button and the whole thing simply goes away?

Simply goes away.

Roll that around on your tongue and tell me what you taste.

1 Comments:

Blogger david1082 said...

Won't Get Fuld Again!

(The Sarah Palin one is truly terrifying.)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home