Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Iceman Cometh ... Again!

Oh my God! Kimi Raikkonen is back in Formula 1. Witness this:



First of all, this is as excited as the Flying Finn ever gets. It's part of his obscure charm. Second, this boy can drive a car like ringing a bell. He is, after all, a World Champion. Third, I could never figure out what he thought he was doing driving pick-up trucks for NASCAR.

Here's a fifteen minute highlight reel, in Italian:



(Remain calm--you don't have to watch the whole thing)

The downside? Lotus is in the middle--it could be competitive next year, or it could slide backwards. Such sweet agony ... I think I'm going to go have a Caesar salad with sliced steak on top at Daisy Bakers; perhaps sit on the couch and read Moby Dick, just so I can calm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home