Monday, February 04, 2013

Superbowl Commercials, after the fact

What a fun game.

I rest my case with the SB commercials.  I fast forwarded through a lot but also stopped on quite a few, just to take a look.  The Bar Refaeli make-out commercial for Go Daddy illustrates my point.   What a dud.

Hard to believe a commercial featuring Bar Refaeli could be so ... so ... uninspiring.
Yes it is.  I thought it was completely blaaaah.
Those two had no chemistry.  It could have been a fun idea, but they needed better actors to sell the thing.
Exactly.  
Or some tongue.  I mean, if you're gonna make out then make out.
I'd like to make out with Beyonce.
Join the club.
I liked the inspirational one about farmers.
Me too.
But the Mercedes commercial wasn't that much fun either.  Hard to get excited about the small ones.
Yes it is.
This is the Mercedes I want ...


Now we're talking.
You can't see it, but it's got a huge wing on the back.
I know.  
Silver fucking Arrows.
I've got goosebumps.
Ein schnellengefahrtenwagon.
Ja wohl.
And as long as we're speaking German, the Volkswagen commercial with the white guy with the Jamaican accent was fun too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home