Tuesday, February 26, 2013

This could be goodbye ...

So we were given these Uncle Sam statues to festoon in any manner we choose (we being two dozen Trojan artists).  Which is great.

Then we got a second email saying: " ... Also, we are providing all artists with 2 cans of sealant for your statues.  If you haven’t already done so, you can collect the cans in our office ... "

So I go and get my sealant.

And on the plastic cap that covers the aerosol sprayer a big sticker reads:

"Professional Use Only.  This Two Part Paint contains isocyanates.  Protective mask must be worn when spraying paint from aerosol."

Yikes.

I love their use of capitalization.  Unless that was you.
Not me.  I typed it verbatim, if that's the right word.
Do you even have a mask like that?
No.
Is that why you're saying this coujld be goodbye?
Yes.
Death is both an end and a beginning.
Scant consolation, brother.
I hear you.  But it seemed like the right thing to say.
Maybe I should buy a mask.
Maybe. 
Then the whole issue will be moot.
Likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home