Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Great Looking Hippie Chicks ... plus the Rolling Stones

I never understood the line She comes in colors everywhere.  Always felt like I might have been missing some hidden meaning.  Although if the girl you see on the screen below came in colors I would definitely buy several in each.

Regardless, She's A Rainbow is one of my favorite Rolling Stones songs.  And who doesn't like a dreamy photo-montage of fabulous looking girls from the Sixties with long hair and paisley bandanas and flowers?



Note:  this video was discovered on my friend Skully's Facebook page.  An earlier draft included the phrase 'stolen from', but it's a u-tube video.  So it's not stealing.

Maybe its a Warhol/Marilyn reference.
Maybe.
Marilyn came, according to reports, in red, orange, light blue, sage blue and turquoise.
I don't think that's what they're talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home