Thursday, April 04, 2013

Please Annotate Via Twitter

#InvertedKeynes

I'm taking annotations via twitter @GVRaymond for #InvertedKeynes ...

 The idea, when the process concludes, is that it will look like this ...

In order to do that, I'll need at least 300 annotations.  Thank you in advance for your support as I stand at the intersection of art and 21st century social media, waiting for the light to change.

The painting, which measures 2 1/2"x 3" (smaller than my usual) is available for sale and I'm open to all offers.  Prints of the finished piece are available too.  The proceeds of the sale go, in large part, to moving the PeaceWorks Project forward.

Submit comments or follow me @GVRaymond.  If you're unswervingly old school, you can email me at gvraymond@gmail.

Update:  One reader just posted a comment that read:  A simple text via twitter is sufficient?

The answer is yes.  Also, I can't, for some reason, respond to comments.  Never been able to.  One more reason, would-be bloggers, to use something other than blogspot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A simple text via twitter is sufficient?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home