Monday, April 01, 2013

What's with the spam?

I repeat:  What's with the spam?

certainly like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand I'll definitely come back again. Also visit my web blog - useful golden retrievers info material on Ha!

I opened the admin page of The Year of Magical Painting and had five messages, each some version of this, each suggesting I visit a web site.  One wonders: a) how I got on somebody's list, since TYOMP is a passive site (or at least passive/aggressive), and b) if this is coming from Spamhouse, or whatever that Dutch spamming operation is that clogged the web up over the weekend.

In any case, it's annoying.  And I don't even own a dog, much less a golden retriever, nor do I particularly post much about dogs.  So what the fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home