Sunday, December 08, 2013

I leave now for Munich

Or, as the locals call it, München.  The purpose being to play in small clubs, take lots of stimulants like Red Bull and crystal meth, and find myself as a musician.  Which is kind of like what the Beatles did.

Here, courtesy of John from the Catskills, is a pretty engaging video.  One doesn't typically think of the Beatles as doing a lot of instrumentals.  But here you are ...



You can just feel the rock-a-billy bubbling up inside George.  Special award to whoever can identify the guy who is not Ringo.  To win you have to be under 45.  Although I think I mentioned in an earlier post that the friends I had Thanksgiving Dinner with couldn't name all the Beatles.  And they were geezers like myself.

Me?  I'm going with Brian Jones, who could, as legend tells us, play anything.

It is known.
Yes it is.
Winter is coming.
Yes it is.
I can't wait for the next season of Game of Thrones.
Me neither.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home