Saturday, June 28, 2014

The invoices are coming in nicely ...

This is such an inside joke that only one person in the world gets it.  Regardless, we continue with Polaroid No.1 ...

I leave now for the farmer's market, where my friend (acquaintance, really) Jessica has quit her job and opened a permanent indoor juice stand.  If that's what it's called.  Juice stand.  They're not smoothies, really.  So I'm going with juice stand.

Collar City Hard Pressed is, I believe, the name of the thing.  If you're in downtown Troy you should go.  Every day.  For juice.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Harbour said...

And from here I can see...You.

Not too shabby. I can actually start making you out in the splotches of paint. You know, you might actually have an ability here. With this painting thing I mean.

Not with the World Cup commentary, because, well, you just miss the nuances. You're too over the top. Too heavy handed. Too, hesitate to say because I know I have to duck for the backlash, 'murican. I'm about to write an essay that will bring this all clear, but, and just a suggestion mind you, start throwing in some parallels to hockey and NBA and you might start nailing that too.

33

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home