Thursday, July 03, 2014

Polaroid No. One

This ...

Then, after sitting outside on a beautiful afternoon, drinking beer and staring at my painting, I picked up my tube of white and ended up with this ...


Almost done.

It should be noted that almost all of this painting was executed in my back yard.  Which is quite a bit of fun.  I wish I'd remembered to shoot all the stuff that happened on the way to getting here, but in the heat of combat I got rattled.

Like when you call in the artillery strike and you mistakenly give them the coordinates for your own position?
Something like that.  Not quite so dire.

Anyway, I say almost done because I still have to throw down a coat of gloss white on the border and write Polaroid No.1 underneath the image.  And sign it, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home