Monday, May 14, 2007

Looking for some good, clean fun?

If so, click here. It will take you to my online gallery. When you are there, then click on the Old Bobby Lee box. Once you get there, there's a box near the top of the panel that says Slideshow. Click on that and have yourself more fun than...than...than I don't know what.

Additional note: I think the default speed of the slide show is one image per 4 seconds. I think it goes by more felicitously at about 2 seconds per shot.

If you are so inclined, you can also view the making of Blue Stephanie, plus another version of the making of Blue Stephanie that includes an earlier attempt to copy a Picasso in the drip style, which was, as you might imagine, a massive failure, and which became, because I don't like to throw canvas away (I mean, why? Just paint over it), Blue Stephanie.

Plus my current portfolio, which, let me tell you, contains some scintillating images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home