Monday, January 07, 2008

Big Lloyd hits the street

Actually it is I who am hitting the street, my painting titled "Big Lloyd II (Now More Than Ever)" carefully rolled and tucked under my arm.

This is it:



If, as is sometimes the case in situations like this, you are new to The Year of Magical Painting, I would first and foremost, APOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT READ THAT WILL EITHER OFFEND YOU OR LEAVE YOU WITH THE FIXED BELIEF THAT I AM A NITWIT.

Second, if you are interested, you should see the painting in person. I will be in and around the Wall Street area this week, weather permitting, usually at lunchtime. The picture looks, to my mind, just barely okay on my shiny, large screen, late model Mac.

However, to see it in sunlight is to see Marxism die. As they say.

The eBay listing goes up at Noon today (Monday) and bidding ends exactly one week later. Feel free to bid as often as you like. If you have questions, you can contact me through the link on the right side of the blog or through eBay's email function.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home