Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eggs

Spent the weekend in the Catskills. Really there's nothing to do there but cook and drink gin and tonics with extra lime.



Although this video is titled "Christmas Eggs" they were actually filmed several days later. The bacon shot reminds me of one of those Gilbert and George paintings. This one, titled "Blood on shit", is a classic:



The focus on the painting is a little better than the video itself, but hey--I'm still figuring out how to work my new camera.

And this, I can assure you, is The Yule Log itself. Brought to you, annoyingly, wide screen format. Which means, as near as I can tell, it's gonna shmoo over into the right column. But really, what the hell. It's Christmas.



Imagine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geoff is one of our favorite guests. He's not a finicky eater; he'll graze the garden for his own lunch; and boy does he love beets.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home