Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ja wohl, Herr Producer



Hier I am with German television. Or rather, here's German television interviewing somebody who just wrote on my Bernie Madoff painting. This would be that.



I wanted to go with this--"The American Investor"--but the producer was hell bent on doing Madoff.



Turned out great, regardless. People are still really angry at Bernie so they had plenty to write.

That said, I think I'm going to leave "Seasons Greetings" alone until June 16th, at which point I'm gonna drag it out in front of 500 Pearl for Madoff's sentencing. Should, as perhaps has been noted before, be warmer than.

Although today was lovely. 62 degrees. Sunny.

Monday is supposed to be in the low 50s, and that will be my next day out. Either with "The American Investor" or a renewed version of "The Annotated Geithner." Who, really, is the man of the hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home