Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things I'd buy if I had a little more money, Volume 3

Certainly one of them would be Caravaggio's "Annunciation." Which would be this:



When I say "a little more money", I believe that, in this case, a lot more money would be in order. I do have "Hey Joe", my depiction of the annunciation of Joseph as told though the lens of Jimi Hendrix. Truth be told, it pales in comparison.



I wonder if the Quirinale (a museum in Rome) would be willing to trade.

Additionally, and on a wholly different matter, did I tell you I fell off my ladder and suffered grievous injury? Here is the scene of the crime:













I'll spare you the blow by blow, but I went to the hospital...and the grimness of the montage above should speak in its own voice.

I remain alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home