Thursday, February 28, 2013

Study for Marcus Goldman

I always thought this painting was gonna make me a zillion bucks ...

It's a bit hard to tell from the angle, but the title reads "Study for Marcus Goldman." I figured some guy from Goldman would scoop it up for a significant bit of cash, if for no other reason than to say he had a Geoffrey Raymond that wouldn't get him fired, and then I envisioned someone from The Mothership commissioning a big one for one of the many blank walls in the shiny new Goldman Sachs building.

Note to potential commissionor:  I would paint the big one with a good deal less purple.

Anyway, none of this has happened so far.  So now I'm taking the canvas off and rolling up the Goldman painting to clear way for The Myth of American Exceptionalism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home