Tuesday, February 12, 2013

We must now proceed with caution

There are two slots on the right side of my Mac.  One is really big and you put DVDs and such in it.  Just below it is a small one, where you put the little disk your camera uses.  I live in constant fear that one day, thoughts on something else, I'll pop the camera disk into the big slot.  At which point it will disappear in a manner that renders the computer useless.  Or deeply compromised.

I've roughly the same feeling about Dr. Keynes.

For quite a while this afternoon he looked like this ...

And God almighty, I hated that green on his chin.  I put it there in the first place because, according to my scoring system, green and brown are the same damned thing.  And the painting is supposed to be brown.  Sepia.  I guess the joke's on me.

Nonetheless, we're now here ...

And we must exercise the greatest of caution.  Because we are close, friends.  Close.

To keep my hand steady I've switched to Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young.

Better yet, I'm going upstairs to have a tuna fish sandwich on whole wheat with cucumber slices and watch Pardon the Interruption.

But -- fair warning -- I could wander down later tonight, write the words "Inverted Keynes", sign it, and be so damned close to being done ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home