Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Annotated Merkel

I've exhausted my photoshop skills to give you this.  I hope you appreciate it ...

Closer lookers will see that I glommed the annotations from my Paul Krugman painting.  Although this looks stronger ...

Imagine something like this, except that almost all the annotations are in Greek.  Me?  I think that would be amazing.

Then another one in Spanish.

Then another one in Italian.

Then another one in the weird version of English they speak in England.

Then another one in normal English, as practiced in front of the New York Stock Exchange.

By God, Watson ... the game is afoot!
Why do I have to be Watson?  He was an idiot.
Would it kill you to just play along?
Okay.
Okay.  Watson!  The game's afoot!
Tally ho, Sherlock.
Thank you.
You're welcome.

Somebody notify Kickstarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home