Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Rush ...

Don't walk.  You should actually rush to your local movie house to see "Rush," Ron Howard's new Formula 1 movie.  I took the afternoon off, as part of my extended birthday celebration and just got back.  Later tonight, oysters and sparkling wine at The Chuck.

Remember the trepidation with which you went to see the first Lord of The Rings movie?  You were thinking they were gonna screw it up every whichway from Friday?  And then it turned out to be an amazing bit of work?  Not that I didn't have a few quibbles, but basically it was infinitely better than it had any right to be.

Ditto Rush.  Speaking as a gearhead I was amazed at how well it all turned out.  And I knew the ending (it's based on real events).  Just like Senna, which you should rush to whatever device is the conduit for your Netflix streaming and see as well.

Visceral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home