Thursday, November 21, 2013

I finally figured out why I've been so depressed.

You will remember from a few days ago my open letter to the president of NBC?  A subset of which addressed the excresance formerly known as the Today Show?  And included this photo?

Well, for reasons I'm not sure of, I uploaded the photo to be my computer wall paper.  Which looks something like this ...

Now, every morning, I revisit the poor woman's pain.

I initially liked it because the image takes up the left side of the computer screen while leaving a large, pleasingly neutral background for the file icons on the right side.

But it might be too much.

She's pretty hot when she's not crying.
I've always thought so.  Hers is a gentle loveliness.
More like the Appalachian mountains than, say, the Rockies.
Bingo.
A wonderfully abstruse ethnic blend.
Nicely said.  Hard to tell what's going on, but it's certainly working.
Yes it is.
I love that her last name is Curry.
Talk about abstruse ethnic blends -- curry is like the national food of Asia.
Exactly ... if Asia was a nation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home