Friday, June 13, 2014

I'm a Bigot, But for the Left ... Alternate Annie Hall Version

I also found this, which is different from the first clip.  What the hell is going on?


Not only is the resolution better, but it's more fun with the subtitles.  Plus I love the face he makes when he hears that her last name is Portchnik.  One wonders if, perhaps, an international version of the movie might be cut differently than the American release.

The plan, dear Reader, is once I finish my Wu-Tang Clan project I'll rent Annie Hall -- I've been thinking of expanding my Netflix membership beyond just streaming -- and report back in depth.

This, if you're curious, is a Ben Shahn drawing ...

If you need more, here's an interesting piece from the Times, circa 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home