Friday, June 06, 2014

Heat in Six

Did you see the game last night?  Heat/Spurs, Game One?  The one where the air-conditioning went down and the court-side temperature hit 90-plus?  And LeBron got cramps at just the wrong moment?

Outstanding.  My prediction, even with the Spurs up 1-0, is Heat in Six.  Assuming they can fix the A/C before Sunday.

Of course, I'm terrible at predictions like this.  Thus, I may be wrong.  Which would be okay with me, since I really like the Spurs too.  I admire Timmy Duncan quite a bit, although I don't know if I've ever encountered a less-charismatic superstar in my life.  And Tony Parker, with his jitter-bug, twinkle-in-the-eye, if-I-wasn't-playing-ball-I'd-be-a-pirate style?  What's not to like?

All that duly noted, my deepest affections are reserved for Dwyane Wade.  Or Duane Wayde.  Or however he spells it.  Thus:  Heat in Six.  Likewise, because of my affection for Rosie Napravnik, I'm picking General A Rod in the Belmont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home