Tuesday, June 03, 2014

I hear the train a-comin'...

I'm of course thinking about the Folsom Prison Blues because a) it's a great song and who doesn't think about it every once in a while? and b) I'm trying to think of the closest Federal prison facility to where Phil Mickelson lives.

What a knucklehead.

I used to be a big Mickelson fan, but then I got sick of always being let down and I sort of wandered away.  Now, the mean and bitter side of me laughs at the thought of him doing 5-10 at Folsom for insider trading.  I wonder if they have a putting green?  I'm sure their performance arts program is first rate.

Here's Johnny Cash doing a prison concert.


San Quentin, not Folsom, but who can really tell from the inside?

He is under suspicion of illegally trading Clorox stock.  Really?  Clorox?  Who knew it even had stock to trade?  Me?  If you'd asked me about Clorox I would have bet a million dollars it was owned by Procter & Gamble, or Unilever, or somebody like that.

Kimberly-Clark.
Exactly.  Right next to the diapers.
Exactly.

But just Clorox?  Fighting it out on its own?  How much margin can there be on bleach?  I'm just saying.

If you want to play it on guitar and sing like Johnny it goes E/E7(which is really just putting your pinkie down)/A/E/B/A/E.  Then repeat...

Some people play it C/C7/F/C/G7/C.  Same difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home