Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Go Hoos

I remember walking around the UVa grounds a couple of years ago and seeing a lot of the students wearing a t-shirt that read Duck Fook.  I was in town to see the Virginia/Duke game and, because I'm old, it took me a couple of minutes to figure out that if you switched the D and the F you got the phonetic version of Fuck Duke.

A sentiment with which I certainly concur.  But it should be acknowledged that Duke is a fine university, assuming you can get past the fact that the place is built on the corpses of nicotine addicts.

Anyway, The Daily Beast -- a web site of which I'm fond -- has just published its college rankings.  A partial sampling includes:

Virginia -- 9
Duke -- 19
UNC -- 25

Cuck Farolina.  You can read all the gory details here.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Harbour said...

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Although Maryland doesn't rank much any more so can we really have enemies? Save for Lacrosse, of course then Duck Fook and Firginia. And Farilina and Favy. Oh how I miss the old ACC.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home