Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winter is Coming, But I Can't Wait for Summer

Check this out ...



I think Mila Kunis is my favorite of the younger Hollywood actresses.  Perhaps tied with Jennifer Lawrence.  Certainly they're both extremely attractive, but that's always been a common commodity in Hollywood.  More importantly, by all accounts both sound like they'd actually be fun to sit at a bar and have a beer with.  And that's a far rarer thing indeed.

And perhaps a shot!
That would be even better.  I think if I was at a bar with either of them, I'd spring the extra bucks and get a bottle of Heineken and a shot of Gran Marnier.  Which I would sip, because who just knocks back Gran Marnier?
I bet they would both find that to be impressive.
That's the rough strategy.



Wow.  You don't see that everyday.  Ann Reinking, Bob Fosse's muse, doing Hey Big Spender from what I'm assuming is the original Sweet Charity production.  I wish the focus was better, but those were the old days.  Everything you need to know about Bob Fosse is inclosed in that clip but I'm still thinking about getting Fosse, by Sam Wasson as a Christmas present for myself.  But I'm not sure if I'm ready to invest 800 pages in jazz hands.

Goldfinch might be a better choice, if I'm going long.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home