Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Big Chief Triangle Arrives on the Reservation

I would have preferred this video if it didn't have the second or two of footage right at the beginning with Knicks owner James Dolan on the screen.  When I'm done typing this I'm going to go in the bathroom and wash my eyeballs out.



That said, and because I'm a weak, pathetic man, my enthusiasm for the Knicks is officially rekindled.  For those of you who attach mystical significance to shapes and symbols it should be noted that the Knicks logo features the word "New York Knicks" and a basketball overlaid on a triangle.

This from the New York Times ...

In his 1995 book, “Sacred Hoops: Spiritual Lessons of a Hardwood Warrior,” Jackson wrote: “The day I took over the Bulls, I vowed to create an environment based on the principles of selflessness and compassion I’d learned as a Christian in my parents’ home; sitting on a cushion practicing Zen; and studying the teachings of the Lakota Sioux.”

Big Chief Triangle.  I predict Steve Kerr as next year's coach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home